*FREE* EMV Credit Card, PCI Compliance & Security Breach Seminar
VRGA offers this FREE seminar addressing upcoming changes to credit card processing including the new EMV credit card, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance and Security Breach information. Location: 148 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05602
Ryan Kriger, Assistant Attorney General
- Legal obligations upon discovering or being notified of a data security incident
- How the Vermont Attorney General's Office works with businesses who have experienced a security breach
- Examples of breaches that have taken place in Vermont. May include a visit from a local business owner that recently handled a security breach in their business.
Jenny Biddy, Director of US Product, Global Payments and Michele Coons, Director of Member Service, RCSC
(VRGA's credit card processing experts)
- EMV (Chip Cards) - What is It?
- What is Liability Shift that will occur October 1, 2015?
- How will EMV impact the merchants and cardholders?
John Burton, Network Performance Inc.
Technology Security for Payment Card Industry (PCI) Standard Compliance
On 1/1/15 enforcement for the new more stringent PCI security standards went into effect. All businesses that process credit cards need to understand and practice these new requirments as they are now subject to these changes. We will discuss how to take the needed steps to meet these new standards and decrease the possibility of a credit card data breach.
Date: August 13, 2015
Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
148 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05602
Contact: Coleen Austin